I just tried to post and I think it got deleted!!! How frustrating. Basically what I said wasthat NING is chaotic and it's interface it to visually busy.
I'm actually on Thing 5: Flicker discovery. It's cool and simple, but I am wondering if I need to sign up for it or something? I'm keeping up with this class but I can't picture myself every having time for flickering until I retire!!!!!
Where in Australia are you from? I've been 3 times and I adore your country, culture and people.
ReplyDeleteI just tried to post and I think it got deleted!!! How frustrating. Basically what I said wasthat NING is chaotic and it's interface it to visually busy.
ReplyDeleteUgggg - I forgot to spell check and used the wrong "to" in my previous post.
ReplyDeleteI'm actually on Thing 5: Flicker discovery. It's cool and simple, but I am wondering if I need to sign up for it or something? I'm keeping up with this class but I can't picture myself every having time for flickering until I retire!!!!!
ReplyDelete