Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thing #21

I couldn't open the oCulture podcast directory, it kept taking me to a login page but never did explain how to sign up. So I skipped that one and went straight to the other 2.

Podcastalley: I selected the education genre and was surprised to see how many came up. I narrowed it down to speech therapy but was really confused by some of the podcasts that came up as they didn't seem to relate to the topic.

Odeo: This was more user friendly for me than podcastalley. I did the exact same search as I did on podcastalley and found more relevant topics. I found a great resource about autism that I added here.
http://odeo.com/episodes/24466560-Episode-80-Nancy-Wiseman-Author-of-First-Signs
This podcast is updated everyday!! It is run by a father of a child with autism and was quite interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see the info. on the father's background on Odeo. Where did you see it?

    ReplyDelete